Truth be told, it's not really a humongously stupendous post, save for the facts that:
- I have finally secured myself a full copy of the original version of Sir Floy Quintos' play, ...And St. Louis Loves Dem Filipinos. And yes, I've already finished reading it through and through.
- I went to see the Musical version of above-mentioned play with my good friend Rosa, and we both got a kick out of it. I congratulated Sir Alex Cortez, the director, with a handshake, and Sir Floy Quintos with a great big hug. It felt good.
- I have finally finished my play and sent it to Ma'am Edna May's pigeon-hole, nicely ringbound and all.
- I thoroughly enjoy my current Phyisics lessons on lenses an vision. Yes oh yes I do.
- I've finally sent in a huge green expanding envelope to Sir Tony Mabesa's pigeon-hole containing... One: my letter addressed to him explaining what's happened so far with my thesis, a briefer of my new proposal, and permission to interview him on video; Two: a list of possible interview questions for him; and Three: a stapled copy of my new Thesis Proposal. God help us all.
- I've gone and checked at the Department with Kuya Larry the Clerk if either Professor stopped by and picked up and hopefully took a gander at their respective packages. As of late this afternoon, the answer is a Nay: Kuya Larry has not seen heel nor hide of Ma'am Edna May throghout the day (odd, considering she has three classes up for today, or so her schedule says), and Sir Tony is still busy as anything with his production in Angeles, Pampangga.
Which leaves me to wait.
On one hand, I am constantly nagged with the thought that if Sir Tony hasn't repleid to my letter in three weeks, I'll have to completely shift topics altogether. Oh Heavens no.
Then again, There's all that time on my hands to use well.
Ah-huh.
Monday, August 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment