... since my Dad will be wheeling into the UP Shopping Center's Parking to pick me up, drop me off somewhere in Ortigas, and speed off to a gig in Shangri-La.
So far, I've achieved several profiles of Isagani Cruz, Domingo Landicho, and Elsa Coscolluela. Wonder of wonders, I've stumbled across Cruz's Josephine. Four plays down, one to go.
Yes, I've passed by the Palanca Foundation, and picked up my Copy of de los Reyes' Daungan... Laot... Daungan/ Rehas sa Tubig That's why there's one last to go.
So far, Sir Floy is up on Saturday, and Sir Tony is up[ on Monday. And I'd best prepare either way. I'm stoked, and I'm nervous.
Best we keep our fingers crossed.
So far, I've gone rabvidly a-hunting for that last play, and I've been vaulted to and fro from DUP to the Department and vice-versa. Well, not really vaulted, just passed. Sir Manny says, "go check the Department.", and Ma'am Edna says, "do check DUP". Either way, I've come up empty-handed.
Must concentrate.
Must finish reading whatever plays and profiles I've got, and well... we'll see.
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment