Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Oh yeah.

I'm glad to say things are going spiffingly. (Er, is there such a word?)

As of this afternoon...

- a final format for the letter to our playwrights,
- a letter and a long-distance call to Ma'am Elsa Coscolluela (or at least, her secretary) in DLSU Bacolod,
- and best of all...


Sir Tony's okay for an interview on Monday, 9:00 am, at his house.

Another good thing: Sir Tony did happen by the Department, and did pick up the green package I sent him. He opened. He read. And had only one comment: I really didn't need to do two plays for one playwright. He advised me to drop the older play (Toreng Garing) in favor of the newer one (Elias at Salome: A Musical). He said, it was a much cleaner make.

*does a mini-victory dance*

So what I have to do now: read, read, read whatever plays I've already secured, much as possible secure the rest, come up with a good profile of Sir Tony, get myself and Papa's video-cam ready, get there on time, and hope & pray for the best.

Bristle, bristle, bristle. ^_^

No comments: