I've just come from an advising session with Ma'am Edna May in the Department, and I am glad to say, we have progress. Personal progress, even.
For one, I've begun to take steps, small as they may be, to making this whole thesis and this whole idea MINE. That's good. It feels good, to finally start taking the reins on my thesis, and figuring out just where I start heading out to.
Ma'am Edna May has been real helpful today. We finally cleared it out that No, we will not be taking Sir Nick Pichay's Komedi, nor will we take Mario O'Hara's Palasyo ni Valentin for my thesis. Those already belong to Playwright's Theater, and we've limited ourselves to Dulaang UP productions, because it's University Theater. So there.
however, we shall add SirDng De Los Reyes to our list for Daungan...Laot...Daungan (as Sir Ogie told me, the play was given the alternative title Rehas sa Tubig when it was performed in the Metropolitan Theater.) Sir Ogie gave me a very helpful lead to finding and hopefully getting in touch with Sir De Los Reyes. I am to call up Palanca (as in the Palanca Awards Office of sorts) and ask them if they might lend me information and help me out with my thesis. Uh, Dean? Pretty Please? ^_^
Is beri gud. ;)
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment