Monday, April 25, 2005

Foibles.

Hello everyone.

It's been quite a while since I've been back here in the Library to do real, honest-to-goodness work. Man, it's good to be home.

As of late, I have happily closed mySpeech125 Incomplete, and recieved a a grade of 1.75 from Ma'am Calingacion. We are most grateful. ^_^

I am here in the Library for two reasons:

One: Sir Alex Cortez has sent me off to do a little job for him to help him a bit with his disseertation. Nopthing much, just a job of sniffing out certain articles and photocopying them. I've learned a few things of how the Periodicals Section works, like for how long a publication stays on the racks before it gets bound and sent to the archives to projected and turned into microfilm. Pretty handy information.

Two: I was supposed to finally get personal with the Theater Reviews I've accumulated over the past semester, and I found I couldn't press myself to go anyfurther. Call me silly, but I don't like making notes with a scraggly, faint ballpoint line. I prefer bold gel- or signpen-type ink when I do serious work. I don't know, I just feel sort of constricted or inhibited with the damn thing. Meh.

I know I can't be picky, but... well, to each his own. Right?

No comments: