Hello everyone.
I encode this first entry in the cool, glassed sanctum of the UP Main LIbrary's Computer Section. This my first academic blog entry. I bid thee welcome.
For now, the main reasons I can think of as to why you are here:
One: I have somewhere offered a link. by word of mouth or by cyberscript, to this place, and you accepted the invitation.
Two: you are my thesis advisor, and I have mustered up the courage to open up my progress to you, or
Three: for some unhallowed reason, you have gained access to my dashboard and may plot to either wreck havoc or restore order to this little attempted-scholarly space.
In the words of Neil Gaiman's Dream Lord: I offer you my hospitality and protection. Be you welcome in my house tonight.
Here, you may find contemplations, realizations, rants and raves, and the habitual progression of my thesis. I hacve taken upon myself to do a research written study on the directorial style of none other than Professor Emeritus Antonio Mabesa from 1975 to present, as partail fulfillment of the BA Program of Theater Arts. God-willing, I aim to finish this thesis and graduate no later than October. The earlier, the better, of course.
Here, yo may as well find musings on other subjects and their respective requirements that need finishing, doing over, and what have you. In a way, perhaps, this may be therapy I take upon myself. Incompletes and other college foibles are not to be ashamed of, long as you learn from them and do something about them quickly. Rehabilitation is ongoing.
I bid thee welcome.
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment