Today, I have finally completed nmy Incomplete for Speech 125 (that's Traditional Philippine Oral Literature.) That means a compilation of 20 songs from the Kapampangan/ Cebuano/ Tagalog/ Pangasinese/ Gaddang/ Manobo with translations, and a term paper on the little-known novena antiphonal called the Tresahiyo. One down, Playwriting-Thesis Proposal-Thesis Proper to go.
One out of four isn't all that bad.
News: my Thesis/Playwriting Prof seems to still be out of town. This could mean two things: One, a delay with hearing what she has to say about my play, or Two, more time to digest my articles for the upcoming colloqium this next Wednesday. If I want to get productive, I'd best start thinking quick.
And another thing, the colloqium. They say it's basically something like presenting your thesis to the class on PowerPoint, only your audience has grown bigger. (try a presentation of the thesis to the public.) But, well, I don't know. I must admit I'm somewhat nervous of what could come out of this... Baka naman parang defense level na pala ito. My insides shudder to think what could happen.
So... best we prepare, ne?
Friday, April 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment