Remember the Consultation last Wednesday?
As per Ma'am Edna May's instructions, I went up to Faculty Center Room 3080 at about 3:30 pm to consult with her and hear what she had to say about my work.
My adviser said it was so thick (by now, the thesis draft together with appendices is as thick as a Dong-A gel pen is tall) she could only skim through the first ringbound volume. O.O" Well, that's alright, considering the first bit is the real thesis.
She said it was good. She liked the narrative approach(perhaps she was referring to the Methodology; it was the only chapter where I used a narrative form), and she said it was honest. It was an honest presentation of the artists in the studies; show them as they are.
I'm glad she liked what I've done so far.
She also told me the next time we might meet again over the thesis would be around January. That's a lot of time.
In the meantiime, I'm to work on my play, revisions, polishing and all, and by Tuesday next week, I'm to slip the piece into her pigeon-hole and hope it's actually come out all better.
Ah, well.
Sunday, December 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment