Friday, November 04, 2005

Sleep? What's that?

(5:30 am)

Let it not be said my wee hours of this morning were wasted.

I greeted the second of this November with oh, nothing much, just a detailed six- (or was it ten?)page Methodology, and two hours of seemingly non-existent sleep. Mama mercifully let me sleep just one hour more before she roused me to pay our respects to our dearly departed in Loyola. I can't thank her enough.

And today? Starting from 11:00am yesterday to 5:30am today, It's been a nerve-wrenching comparative study between four versions of In My Father's House and profile composition for all six artists well into cockcrow. Aside from the usual three square meals and small bits of candy to ensure my sugar fix ( and coax out of me a sorry excuse for a smile), I've currently been running on nothing but eight cups of hot water, three cups of ceylon tea, and about forty-one tracks of the Beatles.

John, George, Ringo, Paul,
Bring us to Heaven, one and all.
Ringo, Raul, George, and John,
Rest this tired head I lie on.


At times like these, All You Need Is Love, Penny Lane, and Yellow Submarine is a comfort.

No, I don't think I'll be catching any sleep tonight. Er, today. Um.

-------------------------


(12:00 nn)

Try to see it my way
Only time will tell if I am right or I am wrong
While you see it your way
There's a chance that we might fall apart before too long
We can work it out
We can work it out


And we did.

An obscene amount of non-sleep can do things to someone's brain. On the other hand, it's sometimes best to asess your work priorities before going ahead and doing it anyway.

Lesson learned.



Observe.

thickthesis2


Observe the estimated size and bulk of my thesis. If we do decide to include all the copies of the plays I've found, the interviews, and of course, thesis in question, the whole thing's gonna be this high. Observe, in reference, a regular-sized Dong-A gel pen.

It still wants a couple of thick, hearty chapters. Plus Reviews. Plus transcribed interviews. Plus DVDs of the Interviews. And the print out of this yours truly journal.

Oh. Wow.



One, Two, Three, Four
Can I have a little more?
Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten
I love you

A, B, C, D
Can I bring my friend to tea?
F, G, H I, J
I love you

(Pam param)
Sail The ship
(Pam param)
Chop the tree
(Pam param)
Skip the rope
(Pam param)
Look at me!

All together now!

(All together now)
All together now!
(All together now)
All together now!
(All together now)
All together now!
(All together now)
All together now!

No comments: