Friday, October 14, 2005

... And we live on Avenue Q.

In a few more days, my life, as I know it, will soon enough come to a very quiet much awaited end.

That is, being 21.

For some strange reason, I get this feeling that... Do you ever get the feeling that for some strage reason, the cosmos is on it's painstakingly immovable route, just about ready to align and cause some great overwhelming occurence you can't control? Kind of like, you completely have no idea whether it'll do you a world of good or bad, but good God, you're going to face it head on, fists at the ready?

That's basically what it feels like now.

In a few more days, I shed my 21 title and scribble in a double double-digit in fresh-squeezed meta-ink. A new year in a hundred hours more or so.

Once again, Life cheerily comes up to me to ask me the question how I now understand is ebough to strike chaos in the hearts of men (and the eventual woman, and perhaps also in between).

Kamusta na?


I've had an swer ready and waiting for a question like this, tucked away in some unobtrusive corner of me. It's an answer I'm sure of, true, but I'm not sure Life would take it with any weight.

Well... I'm not sure.


Is it odd how I can say "I'm not sure" with such security? I suppose it's so because, well... I be pretentious with wisdom or sophistication or maturity. That would basically be lying and cheating myself. What good would come out of that?

I'm not really sure what's become of me. I can say that with the assuredness of being in one of Einstein's postulates: To someone riding on a vehicle moving close enough to the speed of light, time will seem to fly faster that to the stationary person watching the person on the vehicle. Lifetime Dilation.

But I do so enjoy the ride.

A few more things I am sure of. I cannot give enough gramercy for the blessings in my life that have come in all forms: people, situations, knowledge, wisdon, wealth.

There's so much more room to fill.

No comments: