Hello everyone.
I've spent my late afternoon today here at the Library, researching, jotting down thesis notes on index cards. I must confess something: I beleive I work better here in the Library than at home. sure, there's my oft-undisturbed room with a crane-lamp-lighted study table, but I find the Library so much more conducive to working on scholarly, er, work. The General Referrence Section is a favorite spot: High white walls, large open space high and wide enough for people's thoughts to swim freely inside the room without bumping into each other. and the quiet. Oh yes, the quiet is bliss.
I've come across the thought of the director-playwright-production triad. What fitting image? Mommy Playwright, Daddy Director, and Baby Production? Or Mommy Playwright huffing and puffing ang pushing for all its worth with Doctor Director in Delivery Room saying "Just a little more, I can see the head" ?
Wala lang. ^_^"
I'm hungry. Need to head home and buy popcorn.
Friday, June 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment